Our investment into the community, and impacts, include:
- Provision of direct rental subsidies of over $28m to social and affordable rental home tenants;
- Retained over 260 homes for social and affordable rental to eligible lower income Canberran households;
- Development of over 1100 dwellings since 2008 via a range of standard, mixed tenure and specialist residential projects with total development cost of over $300m;
- Supported 319 eligible lower income Canberran households into home ownership through CHC-developed homes;
- Developed 10 specialist disability homes for Canberran’s with high physical support needs in supported independent living; and,
- With the support of an ACT Government grant and land tax concessions for landlords, and ATO tax concessions for landlords, established Canberra’s first not-for-profit real estate agency, HomeGround Real Estate Canberra.