Position: Operations Administration Officer (Maintenance)
Salary: $58,375pa+ Superannuation
- Free parking
- Access to not-for-profit Salary packaging
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Opportunities for training and on-going professional development
CHC is seeking a highly motivated and organised person to provide a high level of administrative support to the CHC Asset Management team.
- Responding to tenant and contractor queries
- Forwarding asset maintenance requests to relevant staff
- Maintain CHC systems in a timely manner.
- Undertake reporting obligations as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Ability to provide excellent administrative support across a busy team.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Ability to maintain electronic and paper-based records in accordance with established practices.
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence. (Essential)
Why Join our organisation:
- We are a leading community housing provider in the ACT.
- Access to Salary Packaging – Increase your take home pay.
- You will have opportunities for training and on-going professional development.
Find out more by downloading the selection pack below
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this role and the work of CHC, please contact Kelsey Hindle on 02 6248 7716.