Position: Strata Manager
Part Time – 3 Days per week
Salary: $42,985.00 ($71,642.00pa, pro-rated) + Superannuation
- Free parking
- Use of company pool cars
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Opportunities for training and on-going professional development
CHC is seeking a highly motivated and organised person to provide a high level of strata management services for property owners in HomeGround Real Estate’s strata portfolio.
- Providing residential strata management services for HomeGround & CHC, owners and tenants.
- Being the key resource tasked with expanding the HomeGround strata management portfolio.
- Providing high level customer service to owners, tenants, members of the public and CHC staff.
- Preparing budgets, collating agendas, recording minutes and arranging maintenance
- Undertake reporting obligations as required.
- Attending meetings (possibly afterhours)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience managing a growing residential strata management portfolio.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory and financial frameworks required to meet all requirements for owners and tenants. This could include the Residential Tenancies Act (1997), the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal (ACAT) regulations and Unit Titles (Management) Act 2011 .
- Hold or be willing to apply for a Real Estate registration.
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence. (Essential)
Why Join our organisation:
- We are a leading community housing provider in the ACT.
- Access to Salary Packaging – Increase your take home pay.
- You will have opportunities for training and on-going professional development.
Learn more by downloading the selection pack below
Selection Pack – Strata Manager