At times, all parents feel lost or without a clue about what their child might need from them. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened (www.circleofsecurity.net).
Attending a Circle of Security Parenting Program can help by providing:
• a road map for you to understand your child’s needs;
• a way to stand back and observe your interactions with your child;
• an opportunity to discuss your strengths and struggles in meeting your child’s needs.
The group is limited to 8 to 10 participants and involves weekly 1.5 hour sessions using a DVD, discussion and handouts, run by a Circle of Security Registered Facilitator. Mothers, fathers, foster carers, grandparents and other primary caregivers of children 0-10 years are welcome to attend. Please note – child care is not available.
Dates: Tuesdays -30 October, 6 November, 13 November, 20 November, 27 November, 4 December, 11 December
Cost: $280.00 total (plus booking fee)
Time: 10.00am – 11.30am
Location: Gungaderra Homestead, Harrison
Enquiries: Phone 6140 5399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More info here
CHC endorses CHIA’s (Community Housing Industry Association) National Plan for Affordable Housing.
How can Australia meet the challenge of housing affordability?
The four key objectives are:
– Enough housing to meet Australia’s needs
– Housing that is affordable for renters and home-buyers on low to moderate incomes
– A national housing market that is efficient
– A diverse housing profile that suits people at different stages of life.