An important part of Canberra’s history, Gungaderra Estate forms part of an early collection of rural properties in the Gungahlin region which have been rejuvenated and preserved to be enjoyed by future generations. CHC’s redevelopment of the original Gungaderra estate included the restoration of the heritage-listed homestead which is now used by many groups in the community
Gungaderra Homestead is available for hire and includes:
- A large light-filled hall, perfect for workshops, training, large seated groups and dance classes, including air conditioning/heating
- 50 person capacity
- Three separate meeting rooms
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Bathroom and toilet facilities including disabled access
- Access to a storage room which includes 60 chairs and five fold-out tables
- North facing verandah
- Allocated car parking
- Playground and cubby house
Gungaderra Homestead is surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens, and large established trees provide shady spots for outdoor birthday parties and picnic style celebrations.
Gungaderra Homestead is available to hire for functions, events or ongoing community activities.
To make inquiries about hiring the homestead including availability and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org