CHC and HomeGround Real Estate Canberra will be hosting a Strength for Life program and Falls Risk Assessments info session on the 14th of July 2023.
Strength for Life is a progressive training program created to help people over the age of 50 (over 40 for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders) improve their physical strength, fitness and social connection.
This program was designed to improve a participant’s strength, balance, coordination, endurance and mobility, and other benefits may include:
- reduced risk of falls
- preventing or managing arthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes and heart disease
- speeding up recovery from illness
- reducing lower back pain
- improved ability to undertake daily living tasks
- opportunities for social interaction
- improvement in self-esteem and mental wellbeing
If you are a CHC/HomeGround tenant and part of this age group, we invite you to join us in this session!
How to register for the info session?
Email your full name, mobile number and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Info Session Date: Friday, 14th July 2023
Where: Common Ground, 8 Hawdon Place, Dickson ACT
Time: 3:30 – 5:00 pm
We look forward to seeing you there!