Do you already own the pet?
Emergency contact (details of the person that will care for pet in case of emergency)
declare that the information provided in this form is true and correct.
If this application is approved, CHC will require endorsement through ACAT for increased routine inspections and you will be required to have the property fumigated upon vacating.
1. Understand that it is my/our responsibility as pet owners to:
Always Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation, cleaning and disposing of any animal waste.
Maintain a high standard of preventative health care e.g. flea and worm treatment.
2. Agree to monitor the noise from our pet to avoid undue annoyance or disturbance of neighbours.
3. Acknowledge that I/we shall be liable for any damage to the property caused by the pet and shall pay immediately for any costs incurred in rectifying this damage.
4. Accept full responsibility and indemnify the property owner for any claims by or injuries to third parties or their property caused by, or because of, actions by my pet.
5. Acknowledge that the consent of the property owner/managing agent operates in respect of the nominated pet only and that any change of pet must be the subject of a separate application.
6. Acknowledge that in the event of a breach of this agreement the property owner/managing agent may withdraw any consent it has given me for the keeping of a pet.
7. Agrees to arrange for Flea Fumigation and steam cleaning of carpet areas at the end of the Tenancy or at a time during the Tenancy as required or requested by the Lessor / Lessor’s Agent.