Easter Colouring Competition
CHC and HomeGround Real Estate Canberra would like to invite your children to participate in the 2023 Colouring Competition, celebrating Easter.
Prize: 1 (one) x $ 50 movie voucher to each winner
Winners: Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places of each category (3 winners per category)
Competition Opens: 9 am, Tuesday, 28th March 2023
Competition Closes: 5 pm, Tuesday, 11th of April 2023
Winners will be notified by Friday 14th April 2023
The collection of prizes will be at CHC Office 224/29 Braybrooke Street, Bruce ACT 2617
How does it work?
There will be three competition categories open for entry and each category will use a different colouring sheet.
Please, pay attention to which colouring sheet corresponds to your child’s age, as follows:
|Category (age group)||Colouring In Sheet|
|2 to 4 years old||Sheet 1 (2 – 4 years)|
|5 to 8 years old||Sheet 2 (5 – 8 years)|
|9 to 12 years old||Sheet 3 (9 – 12 years)|
If your children would like to participate, please:
- Download and fill out the application form (link below)
- Print the colouring sheet accordingly to your child’s age group.
- Take a picture of their artwork and send it to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only one entry per child will be accepted.
- Participants must be between the ages of 2 and 12 years old.
- Participants must enter the correct age category with the corresponding colouring sheet.
- Participants must be dependent(s) of current CHC or HomeGround Affordable tenants.
- All entries must have one registration form and one photo of the coloured drawing submitted.
- The prizes are not transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
- CHC will not consider entries that are received late.
Download the form below:
Registrations close 5 pm, Tuesday, 11th of April 2023